Learn more about our alumni and join us today!
Chinese Language Institute’s Alumni include businessmen from different fields, News Anchor, International Artist, UAE Youth Ambassadors, Government Officials and more.
Meet some of our notable alumni:
- Shehab Gargash (Chairman and founder of Daman Investments PSC), and his wife and their two children
- Kalifha Bin Hendi, GSDS at Prime Minister Office, Founder of OnlyRoses in Dubai, Former director of Ali BinHendi Investments
- Louis Ferla, CEO Vacheron Constantin since April 1st 2017, joined the Maison in October 2016 as Managing Director Sales & Marketing, former Managing Director of Cartier in Dubai
- Sara Falaknaz, Board of London Gateway Port Ltd, and Chief Innovation Officer for DP World Ltd.
- Manal Al Bayat, Senior Vice President - Content and Programming Expo 2020
- Khuan Chew, Owner of KCA International Designers Ltd, Interior designer of the Burj Al Arab,Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah.
- Matina Fuchs, CNN Money Switzerland Anchor based in Zurich. Prior to joining the network in 2017, she worked as China Global Television Network (CGTN) Host and Senior Business Reporter in Beijing, Reuters Economy Correspondent for the Gulf Arab region in Dubai, and Reuters Financial TV Producer in London.
- Mehdi Sajwani, youngest son of Hussain Sajwani, Emirati billionaire property developer, and the founder and chairman of real estate development company DAMAC Properties
- Hamdan and Hassa Suboosi of Sultan Al Suboosi
- UAE Youth Ambassador Program under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Immigration Officers of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (Dubai)